[nmglug] dmesg output

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:07:06 PDT 2012

Brian, The invocation of 'nice' or 're-nicing' might slow down the
number of process calls from Firefox and in a sense tame it to behave
'nicely' with other applications. I don't know that there is a history
of Firefox being overly demanding and I have not had that kind of
issue even on older machines. By the way, on some much under equipped
machines I used Epiphany, a lighter weight browser. It has fewer
options and add-ons, but for basic surfing and e-mail it is quite
sufficient. Good luck, Ted P.

--
"Put up in a place, where it's easy to see
the cryptic admonishment: T. T. T.