[nmglug] firefox, CPU and memory

Nick nickpitlosh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 20:03:33 PDT 2012

Yeah you need to take a look at your memory and io load. Firefox is less of an application and more of a os nowadays. There's a ton of output from ps, sar, lsof, iotop, etc that would be helpful in how those threads are run. I use htop, try it out.  With more information on its behavior...

Sent from my iPhone