[nmglug] Meeting 2012 Mar 15

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 19:13:46 PST 2012

Satguru, I am well, and yes, back in the old apartment. I do not use the G
Chrome browser as it is too 'lean' by virtue of not having any menus to
call upon to control what I want to do. It has its advantages and if you
don't miss the 'buttons' then it can be very good. Very fast. Google does
rule on the internet. I am doing some volunteer computer coaching and some
part time work. No more work with Doug and his shop. His style and mine are
too different. He is still having fun at it.
How are  you? Doing okay up there? Winter has been pretty mild and is
winding down, even with tomorrow's weather.  Not much snow on the mountains
and no more ice in the usual north side shadows.
Be well and thank you for you note. Ted P.