[nmglug] The OS progress,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue May 1 05:33:59 PDT 2012

NMGlug'ers, I am glad to see the conversation continuing. I hope that
any of us that find a workable solution will share with new users. I,
too, prefer Gnome 2.x and wonder if any of us is up to finding the
archive for this. I wonder if it is possible to bring it into an
upgraded system.
Let's keep talking as we settle on new or updated OS's.
By the way, I have had some issues with some kind of exploit in
Firefox over the last month. Both at home and at a public computer.
Homepage and some other settings were changed. Easy enough to fix with
'about:config' but interesting that it has happened repeatedly.
Thanks, Ted P.