[nmglug] Local need for computer

BrianO'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Thu Nov 8 16:50:45 PST 2012

My wife is head of this group and I am secretary. Can anyone help out
with a computer? We could probably cough up a few dollars as it would be
going to a good cause, that being the Tewa women.

Thanks,

Brian

Dear Activists,

We decided to work on A.I.'s Violence Against Women campaign this year,
but we also decided to look closer to home on the issues on which we are
working.  So as of this winter we will be working with Tewa Women United
and Honor Our Pueblo Existence.

I have only just made these connections so we are still in the early
planning stages.  Eventually we hope to do meetings and actions together
and doing what we do best, getting information out, writing letters and
sending in petitions.

For now though, there is an urgent need.  Honor Our Pueblo Existence has
lost use of the printer they were using and their computer has crashed.
Does anyone have either a printer or computer they are willing to
donate?  Please let me know, asap, if you do.

Thank you!
Susan Tarman
Coordinator of Amnesty International Group 122, Santa Fe