[nmglug] meeting 04-25 agenda,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 13:17:43 PDT 2013

NMGlug-ers, There was some discussion about usb rescue drives at our
last meeting. I am thinking of coming next week with my 2 flash drives
that are loaded with sample Ubuntu OS's. I will check on these - one
should be 12.04 and one 10.04. Because I use these OS's and have
recommended these to others I have the drives as a rescue tool for
'just in case.' I have not needed them recently. I believe Knoppix
fans can also make a rescue live flash drive fairly easily. I did once
follow some written instructions to make a flash before the
'one-click' option was added to Ubuntu.
Thank you, Ted P.