[nmglug] wordpress: full sized image page up load attempt, resizing to thumbnail.

akaluta a at kaluta.us
Sat Aug 3 11:30:28 PDT 2013

Esteemed Persons of Glug;

following the step by: two alternate options wordpress:

1,)Load thru files: seems to convert files to 350x250 px.
2.) Load drag and drop:preserves files size upon page up load converts
to 350x250 px.
The described outcome contradicts my interpretation of the stepby
instructions.

Could the problem be in settings: function.php, (which I do not find)
or a Style sheet setting?

Hopefully the erudite can suggest a more obvious solution to the
perennial novice.

Best
Anthony