[nmglug] follow up for next meeting;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 16:42:22 PDT 2013

NMGLugers, I had a good time at our last meeting. I have added the ram
to the SFBC machine and Openbox on my netbook. I finally 'got' the
Openbox idea, a very light manager for windows and applications. I am
using it now. But five minutes is not enough time to know what will be
optimum for me.
I also am working on command line stuff and now use 'fc -s pattern' to
re-run commands from the command history. The 'pattern' can be two or
three letters and the whole original command and arguments will run.
Nice when I was using 'nmcli dev wifi list' and could just enter 'fc
-s nm' and Enter to re-run the wifi listing.
If I am not otherwise occupied I plan to make the meeting this week.
Thank you, Ted P.