[nmglug] meeting on 4 July;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 11:14:18 PDT 2013

NmGluger's, Our schedule may show a meeting for the 4th, but I wonder
if anybody is interested because the holiday offers other itineraries.
One item of business would be to increase the ram in the sfbc machine,
It has only 512 Mb. It is a Dell Dimension 3000 (2.6GHZ cpu) and must
be able to pack more. bios shows: 512 MB DDR SDRAM, 333MHz, dual
channel, AGP aperture 128MB. Doug S. offered some ram, but I declined,
due to past history there. Is this a worthwhile project for later in
the month, the 18th?  That would give us time to have somebody dig up
a little ram. Thank you, Ted P