[nmglug] where to pick up a low-end, possibly small desktop right now

kevin lowrie kevinlowrie at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 23:16:28 PDT 2013

In Albuquerque across from the University on Central. 2320 Central Ave SE,
87106
505-508-0012

Computer Shop by Percolate Solutions.

We have various Desktops with Linux Mint and Ubuntu loaded and ready to
roll starting @$100 which includes monitor,keyboard and mouse. Almost all
have at least 2G of RAM and can be upgraded if desired.

If you want to rent something I'm sure we can work with you.

regards,
~kevin

----
kevinlowrie at gmail.com
kevin_lowrie_   @skype

Problems cannot be solved by the level of awareness that created them.
A. Einstein