[nmglug] Nick Frost

Canton Becker canton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 13:49:11 PDT 2013

>> Looking forward to raising a glass (of lemonade?) to Nick Frost.
> Come visit. We don't see Nick much, he should come too!

I'll try to come -- I'd love to see who all of you are, and pick some brains about making custom Ubuntu live boot CDs.

Regarding raising a glass to Nick what I meant was in memorial. Nick Frost passed away this past weekend. A few weeks ago he fell into a coma after a brain aneurysm, and he didn't revive. I'm very sorry to be relaying this via email to anyone on this list who doesn't already know. There is a memorial service this Saturday, October 5th from 3:30-6pm at the Unitarian Universalist Congregation of Santa Fe, 107 West Barcelona Road.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/santafenewmexican/obituary.aspx?n=nicholas-frost&pid=167295125

Canton Becker
canton at gmail.com • (505) 570-0635 • http://cantonbecker.com