[nmglug] Nick Frost

Dave Borton dave at famjam.net
Thu Oct 3 16:25:29 PDT 2013

Smart and Generous.  Nick.

From: nmglug-bounces at lists.nmglug.org
[mailto:nmglug-bounces at lists.nmglug.org] On Behalf Of BrianO'Keefe
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2013 5:17 PM
To: nmglug at lists.nmglug.org
Subject: Re: [nmglug] Nick Frost

Nick was great and helped me many, many times. He will be missed
greatly......

Brian

On 10/03/2013 02:49 PM, Canton Becker wrote:

Looking forward to raising a glass (of lemonade?) to Nick Frost.

Come visit. We don't see Nick much, he should come too!

I'll try to come -- I'd love to see who all of you are, and pick some brains
about making custom Ubuntu live boot CDs.

Regarding raising a glass to Nick what I meant was in memorial. Nick Frost
passed away this past weekend. A few weeks ago he fell into a coma after a
brain aneurysm, and he didn't revive. I'm very sorry to be relaying this via
email to anyone on this list who doesn't already know. There is a memorial
service this Saturday, October 5th from 3:30-6pm at the Unitarian
Universalist Congregation of Santa Fe, 107 West Barcelona Road.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/santafenewmexican/obituary.aspx?n=nicholas-
frost
<http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/santafenewmexican/obituary.aspx?n=nicholas
-frost&pid=167295125> &pid=167295125