[nmglug] grml - Very Good;

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sat Sep 7 15:05:27 PDT 2013

NMglugers, I traded in my Ubuntu "precise" flashdrive and loaded grml
96. It looks good and I want to convert my netbook to Debian. The
flash works well and fluxbox is okay, but I will likely add the xfce
desktop as it is easier for me not to make too many changes at this
time.
I made a backup with tar.gz, so I think I am reasonably ready. Is
there a way to be sure I can wifi to get additional packages? I may
try this at the meeting on Thurs. Is there anybody who wouldn't mind
giving me a ride to the meeting? That would help save my energy.
Thank you, Ted P.