[nmglug] readability of home page,

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:50:07 PDT 2014

Thanks Jason! Yes the use of themes to choose colors has some 'funny'
results. I have been trying out as many themes and appearance tweaks
with my Xubuntu and there are some totally unusable or unreadable sets
of contrast/color. Thanks for making the correction. It is much easier
to read now. I hope to get to the next GLug which is this week. I
haven't broken anything recently, but might consider putting an ssd in
the net book to replace the hdd which seem to hold a lot of heat.
Thank you, Ted P.