[nmglug] April 24th

Geoff Chesshire geoff at newmexico.com
Wed Jun 4 22:32:24 PDT 2014

I plan to show up again this time.  I'll bring my new desktop machine,
which is small enough to hide inside a coffee mug.  Quad-core 1GHz iMX6
CPU, Vivante GPU, 2GB RAM, GbE, Wifi, BT, 2xUSB2, eSATA, uSDcard, IR
Tx/Rx, S/PDIF, all in a 2"x2"x1.5" case.  If someone brings a USB
keyboard, I should be able to demo it running Arch Linux.

Also, if anyone else wants Linux installed encrypted on a USB stick, bring
one (8GB minimum, 16GB+ preferred) and I can do that for you in a few
minutes.  I have most Debian-based and Arch-based flavors of 32-bit Linux
and many of the more popular flavors of 64-bit.

Thanks,
Geoff