[nmglug] April 24th;

Arlo Barnes arlo.barnes at gmail.com
Tue May 6 16:53:03 PDT 2014

So I eventually got around to visiting the library to use their wired
connection, and I successfully installed Network Manager. A test run shows
the wired connection but says 'device not managed' for the wireless.
Whatever, that might get fixed upon restart (added to startup list), and/or
I can deal with that later.

apt-cache search says it does not know about dhclient, so I will have to
see later what repository  that is in that I will have to add.

Other than than, installed some software (Inkscape, sl :P ) and did some
other stuff. We shall see if I can iron out the usual little issues (dual
screens, et cetera).

-Arlo James Barnes