[nmglug] G4 iBook and Ubuntu?

Jeffrey Miller jeffrey at strandcruisers.com
Thu May 8 09:47:25 PDT 2014

I am thinking our PPC dual boot iMacs were running Edubuntu version 6.  Possibly 7.  We had Mac OC 10.3 on the other partition.  We moved to Edubuntu Version 9 when we moved to Intel iMacs.  We had a triple boot that ran 10.4, XP and Edubuntu.

I’ll look around to see if I can find a copy of the PPC Edubuntu image we used.

Peace

Jeffrey
Socorro Schools