[nmglug] city of santa fe videos using silverlight (ugh)

Mark Galassi mark at galassi.org
Tue May 13 19:52:17 PDT 2014

    Satsangat> We should forward this to the Mac users, also,  I don't
    Satsangat> think they would be agreeable to a win only offering.

I don't think so: I think that Silverlight works fine on Macs.

Plus it's not an "us versus them" issue of operating systems: it's a
matter of using a standard, mixed with a bit of generosity (these people
try hard; they're just not good hackers) to give them simple guidance on
how to put a complianet link (to an mpeg file? who here knows what's
best?) right next to their Silverlight link.