[nmglug] Mozilla & drm, what now?

Geoff Chesshire geoff at newmexico.com
Sun May 18 16:13:59 PDT 2014

Ted,

> I wonder if anybody else is promoting Linux for users who are not going
> to use the command line? I have a few who are using Ubuntu.

Yes, I do this by installing Linux fully encrypted onto USB sticks for
non-techie friends.  Usually I give them Mint Cinnamon.  The last ones I
made were Debian Mint Cinnamon, so they won't have to deal with
distribution upgrades.  BTW, last week I figured out to put two grub
bootloaders on them at once, one for BIOS and one for UEFI (without secure
lock-down).

Thanks,
Geoff