[nmglug] meeting location?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 11:56:30 PST 2014

NMGLugers, I have posted a couple of news items, one of which is a
suggestion that we decide on a new meeting location. the 2nd Street
Brewery was too crowded and noisy for conversation or consultation
during the dinner hour.
Is there a way some of us can canvas other locations and get back to
the list before the next meeting?
I heard two suggestions: San Francisco St. Grill/DeVargas Mall and
Iconik Coffee on Lena St. There may be more ideas out there. Ideally
we should have a place with power and wifi and some food. But also not
as crowded at 6 pm and quiet enough for us to talk and work.
I write this to keep it in mind before the Nov. 20th meeting night, so
we can choose.
Another possibility is that we choose one meeting at a time and try a
few places till one seems right.
Thank you, Ted