[nmglug] SFBC winter hours

Satsangat Khalsa satsangat at khalsa.com
Thu Nov 13 15:13:18 PST 2014

Hello all,
    I'm torn between two locations (proximity to SFBC important for easy
logistics).  I like Iconik a lot and it seems to match our present location
best (coffee, food, and setting).  It's really an upgrade to where we are
now.  However, some web page showed the hours as closing at 6:00 p.m.
tonight.
   My next choice is Santa Fe Bar and Grill but I'm a little concerned
about noise level and whether we can really hang out the way we are
accustomed to at SFBC there.

Regards,
Satsangat