[nmglug] SFBC winter hours

Jason Schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Fri Nov 14 08:26:50 PST 2014

On 11/13/2014 08:20 PM, BrianO'Keefe wrote:
> SF Bar and Grill isn't really suitable, noisy and not conducive to hanging out.
> I realize that I haven't attended in some time but I hope to. A real coffee shop
> like Iconik seems better, except the hours of course.

The thing is that SF bar and grill has a private room. Its less noisy
than the baking co.
I like Iconik and have spoken with one of the owners about meetings (he
was into it) but its actually very loud from the music they play at high
volumes and the people clamoring over it. Its a fun vibe but we would
need to ask them to turn down/off the music. Not sure if I really want
to bother.. also the hours.
When I'm in the hood I'll chat with the owner of SF bar and grill. I see
him there almost every time I eat there. If he is open to us reserving
the room it might be a good spot. Otherwise, its a no go.

Another option is whole foods. They have a community room/building.
Someone want to look into that?

We can also meet at my office on Don Diego. Although, my office does not
have dinner options.