[nmglug] Fwd: SFBC winter hours

Paulette Johnston pjohnston1000 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 17:48:19 PST 2014

Counter Culture is open evenings 5-9, Tuesdays through Saturdays. This
still was the case last week. If they decide to cut back hours (winter
hours), they historically have been open those evenings from 5-8.

Both Counter Culture and the Whole Foods on St. Francis and Cordova are
centrally located and accessible to city buses and the South Capitol RR
station.

Flying Star is another accessible location. Due to limited staffing behind
the counter evenings, you might have to wait in line 10 to 20 minutes to
order and pay for your meal.

Paulette