[nmglug] colocation in NM

Eric Krieger unmlobo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 14:34:20 PDT 2015

In case you need the direct URL for the AB3 facility.  What "3" I have no
idea there's only the one.

http://www.centurylink.com/business/enterprise/colocation/data-centers/united-states/new-mexico/albuquerque.html

There is a downside to Centurylink's ABQ DC.  You have to pay for parking
unless you are dropping off gear at their loading dock on the west side of
the building.

https://goo.gl/FtyICB

Thanks,

- Eric