[nmglug] considering ubuntu alternative: suggestions?

Tim Judd tjudd2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 08:36:50 PDT 2015

Linux Mint is well spoken for by many people, it ranks very high in the usage category.  I don't have any personal experience other than the first, initial, and only install I have, with zero time with the running system (just the installer).

 If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
"I can" is a way of life.
More and Bigger is not always Better.
The road to success is always uphill.
Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.