[nmglug] ubuntu thunderbird mail accounts and settings disappear after reboot.

Tim Judd tjudd2k at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 17:01:30 PDT 2015

Well there you go, there's a clue...  your fully qualified path is in /tmp - a memory filesystem.Upon rebooting, /tmp is clean again.

 If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
"I can" is a way of life.
More and Bigger is not always Better.
The road to success is always uphill.
Life isn't about finding yourself, it's about creating yourself.