[nmglug] User Groups Outreach?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Thu May 28 07:27:29 PDT 2015

Arlo, In the past I followed their posts and talked with an attender
of the basic user type, not a professional, and they were Mac-centric
and focused on the visual advantages of the Macs, especially well
adapted to photo editing. I am not sure they will appreciate an
evangelist since they have their own good news stories. I cannot
imagine they use the rather hog tied cammandline that Apple Corp.
releases. But they are good computer users and avid at what they do
do. Thank you, Ted P.