[nmglug] port forwarding

a a at kaluta.us
Sun Apr 24 16:09:08 PDT 2016

Persons of the nmglug;

On one computer I have UDP ports 5198-5199 opened and TCP port 5200.and
it works

On the second computer I wish to place the same ports.can anyone supply
specifics?

1.)Have not fooledl with "the try it and see experimenting"  am not
certain where to place the firewall exceptions or if they are necessary
to place manually.

2.) a seperate recent port forwarding experience the portwas already
occupied and could not be used,althought in this instance it was on the
same computer, and not on two computers as the question is posed today.

The connect is dsl, router xyzel pk5001z.

Best,a