[nmglug] local repo copies, and dinner?

Geoff Chesshire geoff at newmexico.com
Thu Dec 8 08:58:27 PST 2016

Hi Mark,

I use apt-cacher-ng to provide a local package cache for myself, which I
use for arch, debian and ubuntu.  It can be configured to cache fedora
packages too.  You don't have to cache every package, just the ones that
you have ever installed on any any machine via the caching server.  I'll
show you how this evening.

Thanks,
Geoff