[nmglug] another hardware exploration, and this weekend's installfest

Mark Galassi mark at galassi.org
Thu Jun 9 09:05:41 PDT 2016

Dear nmglugers,

This evening I'll bring in a laptop that has a dead screen.  It also
only powers on when you hit the "dvd play" special key...  Anyone wanna
take a screwdriver to it?

And on Saturday morning at 9am I will teach my "serious programming for
kids" course.  I have space for another kid (age 13-18) if you know
anyone.

Does anyone feel like hanging out Warehouse 21 for the very start to
help getting the installs going?  This should be an easier group than
past ones: somewhat smaller group of somewhat older kids.