[nmglug] October 27 meeting'

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 08:16:15 PDT 2016

Dear NMGLugers, Of note for our October schedule are two international
Linux Foundation meeting to be held in Santa Fe:
Linux Kernel Summit, October 31 - November 1, 2016 and
Linux Plumbers Conference, November 2 - 4, 2016.
I looked and the 'Plumbers' focus on shared libraries, media support and
the inner workings of the layers ride next above the kernel. Both
conferences are sold out and very focused on the people who do this work
for us.
I point out that our meeting on the 27th of October just might be on
somebody's radar, if not, we could invite the Foundation to pass along out
meeting info, if we are so bold.
Thank you, Ted P.