[nmglug] GLug meetings

jason schaefer js at jasonschaefer.com
Mon Apr 3 20:13:14 PDT 2017

Hiya

The SITC office space is an option. It is centrally located on Don
Diego. Its not a lot of space but we rarely have many attendees. We have
a couch, lots of chairs, tables, and various rooms. Obviously, wireless
and wired internetwork access is plentiful. It would be nice to get back
to the (new) SFBC. In the meantime, the invitation is extended.

Jason