[nmglug] this week I start some mini-courses

Mark Galassi mark at galassi.org
Thu Apr 13 13:13:10 PDT 2017

    Satsangat> I want to come by.  I won't be able to bring a
    laptop
    Satsangat> (didn't read this till this morning at work).  I
    should
    Satsangat> be able to get something out of this class no
    matter,
    Satsangat> right?

Anyone from nmglug is welcome to follow what I teach, but the
course is
aimed at kids.  I allow grownups to follow, but I give more of my
attention to the kids.

I announced it on nmglug to (a) mention I'll be doing that on the
other
side of the room during the meeting, and (b) as a general "thank
you,
y'all are awesome" comment 'cause of the help I so often get.

So if you want to follow the prerequisite is knowing python and
having a
GNU/Linux system.  I will probably have an extra laptop there in
case
someone does not have one.

I look forward to seeing you there!