[nmglug] No google search

Tim Embler timlists at tristarcreations.com
Sat May 13 12:04:33 PDT 2017

yeah I would have thought the restart would have done it. like you even
when the browser can't connect, pinging it still works fine for me too
which is why I ruled out dns. I have a feeling you tried this but have
you tried clearing all of your google.com cookies/cache? That also
temporary fixed the issue for me but I have log back into anything
google which makes that a pain.