[nmglug] No google search

Max Bond max.o.bond at gmail.com
Sat May 13 16:02:21 PDT 2017

What I can conclude for the information that was in the email is that you
are able to reach https://google.com from the terminal. Since you said you
weren't able to do this from the browser, that suggests you were correct &
that the issue is with your browser.

Could you tell us precisely which browser you're using & what version? You
mentioned using Firefox; have you tried from Chromium?

Thanks,
Max