[nmglug] No google search

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Mon May 15 12:33:21 PDT 2017

what happens if you create another user account in the same machine and
try from there?

have you tried connecting form another network, like wifi from a coffee?

have you installed any recent extension?

did you create any nftables / iptables rules?

for diagnosis only, what happens if you include one of google's ips on
the hosts file?