[nmglug] nmglug Albuquerque subset?

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Tue May 16 07:06:39 PDT 2017

KRT & GLugers, My x200 is running well, still shuts down at odd times with
cause unknown. I am monitoring temp via 'watch -n 15 sensors' and the fan
and temps seem within good operating limits. Since I am not doing any
'mission critical' activities I will live with this and keep monitoring for
any pattern. A web search showed some others with this problem with free
kernel and this hardware. No definitive answer as far as I saw. Trisquel 7
running nicely and does everything I need so I think I am free from top to
bottom.
Hope you are well, sorry not to have you up for meetings, but I do
understand. It would be tough if the situation were reversed.
But if we get to meetings off this list we could meet on an annual basis
for a "bash" of some sort. Pun intended.
Thank you, Ted P.