[nmglug] Trisquel on VBox

s at mnoble.net s at mnoble.net
Thu May 18 10:54:39 PDT 2017

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 11:05:52AM -0600, Brian OKeefe wrote:
> Also, I had queried as to the meeting place and time in early June. any
> help?

Yeah, I think people have seen the discussion about possibly moving back
to the Baking Co, or to the SITC offices and think something's actually happened.

So far we're still w21 all the time.

We make some effort to keep:

www.nmglug.org/meetings
and the associated .ics file

correct, as long as you're looking shortly before the meeting. (e.i. it
currently projects w21 far out into the future, so if you cached that
and we try another locale it could lead to problems.)

P.S. Brian:
You're google problem is effing weird.
P.P.S. Brian:
Can you check your thunderbird settings? I think it's sending MIME/multipart messages with the text field empty and only populating the HTML? That's something outlook used to do, but it may just be that you're sending HTML and mailman is munging it to multipart as it's adding the footer?

--
sam