[nmglug] looking for new programming students for this weekend

Mark Galassi mark at galassi.org
Mon Apr 9 20:27:23 PDT 2018

Dear nmglugers,

I need your help passing this URL on to people who might be
interested
in computer programming:

https://sites.google.com/site/santafecoding/

Kids are preferred, of course, but grown-ups too.  If any of you
are
interested in learning to program in Python, I have plenty of
room!

This weekend (April 14+15) I will be teaching another workshop.  I
am
doing it because I had an overflow from the previous course, and
many
people had asked if I could do another one soon.

But many of the people who requested it will not be able to make
it, so
we will have a small-ish course.  That's OK, I will teach the
weekend
workshop if I have 3 students or more, but I would love to have a
few
more.

So please pass it along!