[nmglug] Calling all ABQ Linux Users

Anthony J. Bentley anthony at anjbe.name
Thu Aug 30 17:28:00 PDT 2018

Hi Jared,

Alucard writes:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I recently moved here, and I have been in search of local LUG in
> Albuquerque. Basic Google searching shows a now retired Ubuntu Group,
> the current Santa Fe LUG, and the one in Las Cruses. But I don't see an
> active LUG for the Albuquerque area. Unless I am just dumb, and haven't
> come across it yet.

I'm not aware of one, except perhaps the group that meets monthly at
Manzano Mesa Multigenerational Center (New Mexico Computer Society,
Linux branch).

The subject has come up on this list before. It would be nice to have
something close to UNM to bring in students. There's also likely a
sizable audience of web types around the startup part of town (ABQid,
FatPipe, etc.).

--
Anthony J. Bentley