[nmglug] Comcast refuses to send mail to Linux desktop email clients

chochoms at earthlink.net chochoms at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 7 15:27:41 PST 2018

I'm no expert either but I do know a thing or two about security. While setting up the server may be a piece of cake, security for it is not trivial and requires a fairly high level of expertise. I attended a briefing a few years ago at the Lab about it and it was way beyond my level of understanding.  I think that is what Noah was referring to. You setup a server you open a doorway that had better be properly secured.