[nmglug] Search results: Kaluta.us "We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us "

a a at kaluta.us
Thu Dec 20 04:37:23 PST 2018

NMglug

Alas,Looks like my recent wordpress login was a one time event.Last
usewordpress has an online presence but no published content,My solution
while working on the site.Now returning several months later site  has a
404 statement and my stored password/user name did not work except once
while manually tinkerin. Well old good buddies, any less than sarcastic
comment and laughter will be appreciated.

Thanks, Anthony

    *kaluta.us* <http://kaluta.us/>

We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.