[nmglug] meeting location

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Fri Feb 2 16:27:42 PST 2018

The New Baking Co. is great tho not as dirtily Goth as the EF Baking Co.
was (tho chances of food poisoning are greatly reduced.) No real
designated areas thou unless one considers the single corner in the area
or the area to the right of the entry, as it was. It's all one level,
all spiffy and clean. The new owners, the great guys who always did all
the hard work, are bustin' ass and it is gaining the kind of patronage
as it had before closing and I know they'd love nmglug to come in and
spend time, buy a meal or pastry. The food is better for sure and the
staff exuberantly friendly.

Brian