[nmglug] replacing FireOS

Ted Pomeroy ted.pome at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 06:42:27 PST 2018

NMGLugers, Yes, I  found a solution for a gifted Kindle Fire: re-gifting to
a sister who enjoys books in that format and is not a computer hobby-ist by
any means. Way too much lockdown to the Amazon vending process for me. And
yes, let's support manufacturers who make the installation of free software
easy or at least practical. Thank you, Ted P.