[nmglug] talk of possible interest this evening: Gabriella Coleman

Max Bond max.o.bond at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 17:21:15 PST 2018

Hello Mr. Galassi,

I don't know if you recall, but you were an instructor of mine at the Tae
Kwan Do school on 2nd street. It's good to hear you're around, and I hope
you're doing well.

I would've liked to go to this event, but I've seen your message a bit too
late to attend. I was wondering how you heard about it, so that I can keep
my ears open in the future.

Cheers,
Max