[nmglug] Meeting place:

Satsangat Khalsa satsangat at khalsa.com
Mon Mar 5 08:07:28 PST 2018

Ted,
   Sounds like you've progressed, nicely, into the Debian world.  I found a
linux dist that has some common desktop features with Mac OSX, because they
both used a linux desktop environment that NeXT (and some others)
developed.
   Anyhow, I love the idea of using old Mac hardware.  It's, usually,
pretty good stuff.

Regards,
satsangat