[nmglug] new laptop

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sat Aug 3 15:50:17 PDT 2019

Thanks Ted. I wonder why it happened? I got my email all migrated but my
FF bookmarks, history, passwords are proving to be much more difficult.
I have copied over my profile to no avail. I'm now going to copy my
entire ~/.mozilla folder which is huge and will take much time.
Hopefully though it will work. Other migrations only ever required my FF
profile.

Ah well

Brian