[nmglug] new laptop

Brian O'Keefe okeefe at cybermesa.com
Sun Aug 4 08:42:59 PDT 2019

I can give that a try. I know about the bookmarks backup and will use it
if need be. I guess I can export them to a flash drive and then import
them to m FF on my new laptop. This doesn't help for history or
passwords though. That's why I used to just copy my profile over and all
of those would be present. Now I get a new profile generated and in the
"about:profiles" window I don't have and option for that profile even
though it's sitting there in ~/.mozilla with the other 4 profiles that
have been created!

Thanks

Brian