[nmglug] beautiful servers

Andres Paglayan andres at paglayan.com
Tue Aug 6 06:39:10 PDT 2019

Hi,

We decommissioned our servers from Bigbyte and moved everything to the
cloud,

There are couple of very powerful servers, one with 512GB ram, another
other with 256GB, both with 4 multicore processors each.

Also there's a bunch of others that are in the 72GB ram range, and a few
with lesser memory and specs that were used for storage.

The office is located at 922A Shoofly, Suite 203, 87505 (Baca Railyard),

I am not interested in maximizing the dollar but into cleaning the
space, so I will entertain silly offers.

Best,

Andres