[nmglug] How to "freeze" rapid moving notice on page to read transient information?

a a at kaluta.us
Wed Aug 21 11:23:41 PDT 2019

Hi

I have recently reinstalled "no script" (lt has recently changed format
) There is a brief message about 200-300 milliseconds with a notice
reading approximately  "being directed to a non java script version of
the requested site....", Have not be able to press "here" link within
the millisecond time allowance. A search of  the "no script manual". I
do not find an answer to the posed question. Any thoughts, Thanks a